“Thanks so much, Charlotte. I absolutely LOVED today’s session. Left inspired and fascinated.” (Oct 2020)
“I haven’t worn my glasses since I visited you….I even read a small print newspaper article the next day, which I usually avoid like the plague haha…by relaxing, breathing and blinking. I’ve told several people about your work, which I think is amazing.”
“After the first lesson my vision was so much better and had totally opened up!”
“Thank you for a very interesting first lesson this morning. I feel more relaxed and have clearer vision”
“There’s definitely a big improvement, and I’m much less reliant on glasses than I used to be”
Before your first vision lesson, if possible, please obtain an up to date assessment/prescription from an optician, as this will help to guide us in the work we do together.
For further info contact Charlotte on: Tel: 07960 977768 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Preliminary consultation: if you have longer questions to ask, want to meet me and find out more about how lessons can help you, then please get in touch. Video/audio call with Charlotte: Cost: £10 for up to 30 mins, contact Charlotte to book.
- One hour 1:1 vision lesson: Work with Charlotte to reduce your prescription and improve visual health. Lessons are tailored to your individual visual needs and are fun and fascinating! Helpful notes sent to you with the audio recordings. Cost: £80 To book online: click here.
- FREE ten lesson video course recorded for Coronavirus times, on my YouTube channel – SeeNaturally: Click here
- Bach Flower Remedy consultations to support your vision improvement journey: First session – 50 mins + your individual remedy posted to you – £40. Follow-up appointments: 30 mins for £30, including new remedy.
Fortnightly 8 Week Group Zoom Courses: (You’ll always get the audio recording + notes, even if you miss a class). NB: These Courses are no longer available, but may restart in late 2021. Please contact Charlotte to register your interest.
- Fortnightly Beginners’ group Zoom eight week course on Tuesdays at 8-9pm, current- you can still join late
- Fortnightly Intermediates’ group Zoom eight week course on Thursdays at 10am – full
- Short-sight (myopia) Zoom group course – an 8 fortnightly weekday course, 8-9pm
- Reading and Long-sight Zoom group course – as above
What you’ll get from the 8 week fortnightly Group Zoom courses:
- A guided relaxation for the visual system (palming) in every class
- Lots of encouragement and motivation! 🤩
- Learn alongside the other class participants – your helpful support group
- Find out how the visual system works – what’s good for it, what’s not
- Learn new techniques for improving vision of every kind and level, in each class
- Computer use – learn how to avoid and relieve computer strain
- All questions answered in Q&A sessions in every class, and your emails answered in between
- Discounts for course participants: 1:1 lessons: 15 mins – £15; 35 mins – £30, and 60 mins – £60 (usual price: £80)
- Intermediate course participants wishing to gain extra practice, are welcome to drop in to the Beginners’ course classes whenever they like for £9.00 per class.
Please Note: I recommend that group course participants also have regular 1:1 lessons, in order to focus specifically on their own individual visual challenges and create the swiftest improvements. Vision is individual – so do take advantage of the discounted 1:1 lessons offered with these courses… The group courses and 1:1 lessons work together very effectively:)
“I wanted to say what a fabulous session and visualisation you gave yesterday…”
“Thank you Charlotte, really enjoyed the session – especially enjoyed the guided palming!”
“I really enjoyed the lesson as I was able to review some concepts. And I still learnt some things. Thank you!” (Intermediates’ Course participant who dropped in on a Beginners’ class.)
Release eyestrain and increase the comfort and clarity of your vision. Notice improvements in just a few classes and find out how to keep on improving your vision in future, yourself! Learn useful and practical new techniques each week, ask questions, and enjoy an inspirational guided Palming led by Charlotte…sign up for a course now!
Other quotes from past lesson packages:
“Thank you for the link with the audio recording. I really enjoyed the lesson and the vision walk😊”
“Since I started working with you, I can definitely feel that my eyes are not so tense anymore, and my double vision has almost completely disappeared”.
- Walk to Clarity on a short Vision Walk with Charlotte – learn Al Fresco, or in your home, on the phone!
Put on your headphones and take a walk with your vision coach Charlotte! She’ll be walking too, and together you’ll discover how to relax and clear your vision on the go. Even if you’re just walking around your own home or garden, this will be an eye-opener for you! It’s a lesson on the move, where you’ll practise using your surroundings to integrate natural vision improvement techniques into your daily life and day to day experience. Dr Bates said there are as many hours in a day to use your vision well, as there are to use it badly; find out how to use your vision well and actually improve it, even while you’re on the go, outdoors or in.
Cost: £25 for 20 minutes: click here
- Intensive individual or small group lessons:
2 or 3 hour intensive 1:1 lessons (in person only):
Your chance to fast track your learning in a few intensive hours. Some simple props may be included depending on class content. Information sheets will be emailed to you afterwards if needed, as for the usual 1:1 lessons. Book for a friend to come along too!
This is another really popular way to learn and clients love it.
Recent Participant Comments:
- “It was absolutely brilliant!”, “It was so enlightening, absolutely fantastic, thank you so much!” “You’re a born teacher. We’re a very critical audience (being an ex-school head mistress and an ex-school inspector), but you are a fantastic teacher, it was brilliant – you must keep teaching!”
- “We talked about your course throughout the weekend and practised the exercises throughout the day. So you can see the influence you had on us!…
- “It was amazing, so much information! Thanks so much. We’d like to come back for another one, how soon should we come?”
- We enjoyed the course so very much. You put into practice the exercises that I had only read about previously in books so it was far more meaningful and enjoyable. Your passion and belief in the Bates Method inspired us.”
- “Thank you so much for your hospitality and for sharing with us your extensive knowledge and experience. It was such a worthwhile day. We will certainly recommend it!”
- “Thank you so much for the session yesterday. I really enjoyed it and feel very motivated to continue the vision work.”
Other lesson offers:
- Four Group 3 hour VISION WORKSHOPS on Zoom in 2021: Intro to Natural Vision Improvement; Clear my Myopia; Read Clearly Again; See Better – Feel Better: £40 per workshop.
These will be held on Saturday mornings in 2021. Dates to follow – please email me to register your interest.
What we’ll do: You’ll learn simple, but very effective techniques to practise and integrate into your daily life, and receive useful notes on the techniques afterwards. Notice how even just a morning’s work on your vision makes a difference its clarity and comfort! Email me now to register your interest, and I’ll keep you informed on the dates and booking process.
Feedback from past group workshop participants:
“Introduced to the Bates Method by Charlotte Schuman [on a workshop] a few months ago, I have been thrilled with the results. As an octogenarian science graduate, my initial attitude was one of profound skepticism – I was wrong! Having worn increasingly strong spectacles for reading since the age of 50, now without glasses I can read the Times from cover to cover. This includes the small print of the share prices, unfortunately!”
“I would definitely recommend this course to anyone who would like to be free of glasses.”
“Thank you Charlotte, I’d never heard of this method of eyesight improvement before. The course exceeded my expectations.“
“When I first started, I was seeing double when I read, and now I don’t!”
“I thought it would be good, but it was amazing!”
“It was fantastic, thanks so much!”
- Introductory Correspondence Course by Email and Skype:
This short, two week, part-time intro course offers complete flexibility, as you can follow it at your own pace, with no real time limit.
The course provides an introduction to the Bates Method and vision education work. It will help you to develop greater insight into your own vision, and offers a gentle way of getting into the swing of vision work. The course will enable you to make swifter progress in subsequent vision improvement lessons or self-study.
It consists of the following, sent by email:
- A daily programme of helpful, relaxing notes to read, including basic Bates concepts and techniques to learn.
- Links to useful videos, articles and websites which will deepen your understanding of how vision works and how it can be improved, as well as inspire you further.
- Two relaxation tracks read by Charlotte for use while palming.
- A pair of pinhole glasses sent to you, with instructions on how they should be used.
- 3 x 60 minute 1:1 Skype lessons with Charlotte to learn more and consolidate.
- Eight free email questions sent to me over a period of up to eight months, which I will be happy to answer in detail.
Note: Designed as a “warm-up” before beginning vision improvement lessons, the course is enlightening, informative, restorative, fun and inspiring, and will help prepare your eyes and mind for working on your vision.
Feedback from participants on the Introductory Correspondence Course:
“I really think the correspondence course is good, because it gives you time to try the activities out and reflect on the new ideas and questions you raise, which one would not be able to do so easily on a weekend or more intensive course where you attend in person.”
“It’s great. Thank you so much!”
“So far we’re really enjoying your course. I think my eyes feel a bit better”
“I’m loving the course, it’s absolutely wonderful”
“It’s filling a real gap in my life, in a gentle way, and came at exactly the right time for me”
“It’s amazing, and so much fun! Every day we looked forward to what was in store”
“It’s a fantastic course, with so much in it!”
“It’s inspired Mum to take up Tai Chi again and she’s now motivated to work on her vision and health”
- Click here to listen to an extract from a relaxation soundtrack:
A selection of calming meditations for Palming, read by Charlotte for children and adults.
For more information or to book a lesson or course, please contact Charlotte at email@example.com.
I look forward to hearing from you! 🙂