“Thanks so much, Charlotte. I absolutely LOVED today’s session. Left inspired and fascinated.” (Oct 2020)
“I haven’t worn my glasses since I visited you….I even read a small print newspaper article the next day, which I usually avoid like the plague haha…by relaxing, breathing and blinking. I’ve told several people about your work, which I think is amazing.”
“After the first lesson my vision was so much better and had totally opened up!”
“Thank you for a very interesting first lesson this morning. I feel more relaxed and have clearer vision”
“There’s definitely a big improvement, and I’m much less reliant on glasses than I used to be”
“Since I started working with you, I can definitely feel that my eyes are not so tense anymore, and my double vision has almost completely disappeared”.
If possible, please obtain an up-to-date prescription from an optician, as this will help to guide us in our work together. A relatively recent one will also be adequate.
Offers for you- change your life and vision:
- One hour 1:1 vision lesson:
Learn how to see better, get rid of your glasses, and improve your visual health. Helpful notes sent afterwards with the lesson audio recordings. This is the fastest, most effective way to learn.
Please contact me for lesson prices: Charlotte@seenaturally.co.uk.
- FREE ten lesson video course on my YouTube channel – SeeNaturally: Click here “My vision became clearer while watching your videos…I felt that here was a teacher I’d love to connect with and learn from,” Almira, highly shortsighted, aged 45. “Your videos were so helpful, I wish I’d found them much earlier”, John, 56
- Vision Walk with Charlotte – outdoors, in your garden, or in your home – on the phone!
Put on your headphones and take a walk me! Discover how to relax your vision on the go. Even if you’re just walking around your home or garden, this will be an eye-opener for you! A lesson on the move, you’ll practise using your surroundings to integrate natural vision improvement techniques into your day to day experience, actually increasing clarity even while you’re on the go, outdoors or in.
“My Vision Walk was so helpful and enjoyable. I learnt how to appreciate my eyes and my environment, using different natural vision improvement techniques. Afterwards I felt confident that I could continue using these new skills to help with my vision success – thank you!” (Jane, short-sighted, -21 diopters, Oct 2020)
Please contact me for Vision Walk prices.
- Let Bach Flowers support you on your vision improvement journey:
First Bach Flower Remedy consultation: 50 mins + your remedy posted to you. Please contact me for prices.
8 Week Group Zoom Courses: (Audio + notes sent to you afterwards. Courses may restart in late 2021. Please contact Charlotte if you’re interested in joining.)
- Fortnightly Beginners’ group course on Tuesdays at 8-9pm – full
- Fortnightly Intermediates’ group course on Thursdays at 10am – full
- Short-sight (myopia) group course – fortnightly weekday course, 8-9pm – full
- Reading and Long-sight Zoom group course – as above – full
What you’ll get:
- A guided relaxation for the visual system (palming) in every class
- Lots of encouragement and motivation! 🤩
- Learn alongside the other class participants – your helpful support group
- Find out how the visual system works – what’s good for it, what’s not
- Learn new techniques for improving vision of every kind and level, in each class
- Computer use – learn how to avoid and relieve computer strain
- All questions answered in Q&A sessions in every class, and your emails answered in between
- Lesson Discounts for course participants
- Intermediate course participants wishing to gain extra practice, are welcome to drop in to the Beginners’ course classes whenever they like.
Group course participants say:
“Thank you Charlotte, really enjoyed the session – especially enjoyed the guided palming!”
“I really enjoyed the lesson as I was able to review some concepts. And I still learnt some things. Thank you!” (Intermediates’ Course participant who dropped in on a Beginners’ class.)
Comments from workshops:
- “It was absolutely brilliant!”, “It was so enlightening, absolutely fantastic, thank you so much!” “You’re a born teacher. We’re a very critical audience (being an ex-school head mistress and an ex-school inspector), but you are a fantastic teacher, it was brilliant – you must keep teaching!”
- “We talked about your course throughout the weekend and practised the exercises throughout the day. So you can see the influence you had on us!…
- “It was amazing, so much information! Thanks so much. We’d like to come back for another one, how soon should we come?”
- We enjoyed the course so very much. You put into practice the exercises that I had only read about previously in books so it was far more meaningful and enjoyable. Your passion and belief in the Bates Method inspired us.”
- “Thank you so much for your hospitality and for sharing with us your extensive knowledge and experience. It was such a worthwhile day. We will certainly recommend it!”
- “Thank you so much for the session yesterday. I really enjoyed it and feel very motivated to continue the vision work.”
- “Introduced to the Bates Method by Charlotte Schuman [on a workshop] a few months ago, I have been thrilled with the results. As an octogenarian science graduate, my initial attitude was one of profound skepticism – I was wrong! Having worn increasingly strong spectacles for reading since the age of 50, now without glasses I can read the Times from cover to cover. This includes the small print of the share prices, unfortunately!”
- “I would definitely recommend this course to anyone who would like to be free of glasses.”
- “Thank you Charlotte, I’d never heard of this method of eyesight improvement before. The course exceeded my expectations.“
- “When I first started, I was seeing double when I read, and now I don’t!”
- “I thought it would be good, but it was amazing!”
- Click here to listen to an extract from a relaxation soundtrack:
A selection of calming meditations for Palming, read by Charlotte for children and adults.
For more information or to book a lesson or course, please contact Charlotte at email@example.com.
I look forward to hearing from you! 🙂